This free 30-page eBook explores graph analytics as an AML tool to uncover money laundering networks and improve financial crime compliance.
Despite efforts spent on AML, recent reports from the leaked FinCEN Files shed light on the weaknesses in the global anti-money laundering system that are allowing criminal activity to remain undetected.
The AML system seems to be broken. Does that mean AML compliance is a losing battle? No. But the scale and flexibility required to unmask today’s sophisticated criminal networks requires a new solution. This 30-page downloadable eBook explores the way forward, including:
- How money launderers are flying under the radar
- Managing AML challenges: the increase of false positives, the persistence of false negatives, and the rising costs of AML compliance
- Where traditional AML analytics fall short
- Connecting the dots with next generation analytics
- Changing the paradigm in AML
- 7 use cases for AML; Stop criminals in their tracks
- “When you visualize, they materialize:” Introducing next-gen graph analytics in AML
- Behind the scenes of FinCen files
- How to become an AML “hero”
Linkurious helps government agencies and Global 2000 companies detect and investigate sophisticated threats faster. Data-driven investigators use the Linkurious Enterprise graph intelligence platform to find insights otherwise hidden in complex connected data.