Thursday, January 30 | 12:00 PM ET
Vendor risk assessment questionnaires are vital to the success of your Third-Party Risk Management program. They also can be tedious, time-consuming, and painful–for both your team and your vendors. It doesn’t have to be that way. The right mix of best practices and technology can reduce more risk while ultimately making life easier for you and your vendors.
Join ProcessUnity for a 60-minute webcast at 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 30, 2020 and learn strategies and techniques that improve your assessment review process and reduce “busy work” for your team and your vendors.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Dynamically scope questionnaires based on a vendor’s inherent risk (because one size doesn’t fit all)
- Extend your automation platform to your vendors giving them self-service tools to complete assessments quicker and keep vendor profile info up-to-date
- Automatically score vendor responses and be pointed directly to the areas that need your attention
- Implement a collaborative process to manage questions, issues, and general follow-up
- Streamline vendor communication throughout the assessment process to reduce manual emails and phone calls
Don’t miss this opportunity to drive efficiencies, save time, and drastically improve your Vendor Risk Management process.
(Can’t make it? Register and we’ll send you a link to the replay.)