ON-DEMAND: FREE MASTERCLASSES
Videos are provided by Ethico and contain non-promotional educational content. Clicking the video player will take you to Ethico’s masterclass video portal. After registering for and viewing one or more masterclasses, you will receive proof of continuing education units via email.
Credit(s): 2 CEU
The Work-Life Renaissance: How AI & Ethics Can Transform The World
If history repeats itself, where in the cycle are we right now? Embark on a transformative journey as we explore the evolution of ethical businesses in the dawn of a new era. Join our captivating webinar as we delve into how the intersection of modern ethics, compliance, and HR programs with revolutionary new technology like Artificial Intelligence and highly automated processes can bring about a new era of work.
Can embracing a human-centric worldview shape the future of business? Don’t miss this opportunity to be at the forefront of designing better systems and creating a brighter future for all.
Credit(s): 2 CEU
Cracking the Code: Simple or Complex? The Truth About Workplace Investigations
Streamline your investigations and minimize risk by mastering the art of triage. Unlock the secrets to effective investigation prioritization. Learn how to establish a clear “taxonomy” of cases and warning signs, enabling you to swiftly categorize and address reported misconduct.
Dive into the human element of complaint evaluation and learn how to monitor investigations to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Understanding the “taxonomy” of complaints to catch early warning signs
- Empathizing with the human element necessary to effectively evaluate the risk level of a report
- Best practices and processes to monitor evolving investigation and prevent potential escalation
Credit(s): 1 SHRM CEU
Top 10 Takeaways From The 2023 Hotline & Investigation Management Benchmark
All the data you need to Make The World A Better Workplace is at your fingertips. We’re opening up our 2023 Hotline & Investigation Management Benchmark Report to create the ultimate guide to workplace harmony. Join us as we dive deep into the report’s essential statistics and explore how they can be utilized to drive employee engagement, minimize risk, foster trust, decrease turnover, and much more.
- Which risk sectors are becoming more prevalent in the post-pandemic workplace
- Strategies E&C and HR programs can leverage increase their reports and decrease case closure time
- Reporter trends and how to unlock the potential of crowdsourced risk management