- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Designs and implements a records and privacy program that meets business practices, laws, regulations, and best practices
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Leads the records management and privacy programs
- Oversees associate records and privacy training and awareness
- Oversees the privacy and security and records management program audits
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Computer Science, Legal, Privacy, Criminal Justice, Information Management, Library Sciences, Operations Management, or related field and 3 years experience in operations management, business, computer science, legal, privacy, criminal justice, information management, library sciences, or related field OR 5 years experience in operations management, business, computer science, legal, privacy, criminal justice, information management, library sciences, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year Walmart or Sam’s Club project management experience.
- Certified Records Management (CRM) certification or other records management certification.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
Click here to apply.