As companies face a rapidly evolving cyber-threat landscape and proliferating regulations, boards require stronger strategies to address risks. PwC has published its Principles for Board Governance of Cyber Risk in collaboration with The World Economic Forum, National Association of Corporate Directors and Internet Security Alliance to provide leading guidance and best practices for board directors to maintain cyber-resilient organizations while driving business goals.
The six actionable principles outlined in the report include:
- Cybersecurity is a strategic business enabler
- Understand the economic drivers and impact of cyber risk
- Align cyber-risk management with business needs
- Ensure organizational design supports cybersecurity
- Incorporate cybersecurity expertise into board governance
- Encourage systemic resilience and collaboration
Complete the form below to download the full report.