Measure your program’s performance against market standards and industry norms.
2022 Risk & Compliance Hotline & Incident Management Benchmark Report
Two notable forces impact the analysis: the post-pandemic stability as organizations continue to find their footing, and the increasing empowerment of employees who understand their rights, obligations, and opportunities as both employees and whistleblowers.
Highly recommended reading for any one responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake
- Capturing incident reports
- Performing program reviews and assessments
With deeper context provided, the data highlights four key themes that frame this year’s report:
- Whistleblowers are more emboldened
- Reports about retaliation have jumped
- Impacts of COVID-19 linger on
- ESG-related reporting notably low