- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Q2 2019 Compliance & Risk Research Roundup
July 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFree
As compliance, ethics, and risk professionals, it’s difficult to keep up with all of the industry news and research being shared on a quarterly basis. In this one-hour webinar hosted by Tom Fox and Hanzo, we’ll break down the key themes, takeaways, and lessons from the most significant new publications of Q2 2019. The webinar will include analysis and discussion of:
1. The Department of Justice (DOJ) Updated Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs
2. The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Compliance Commitments Framework
3. NAVEX 2019 Hotline Benchmark + Compliance Benchmark Reports
4. Ethisphere World’s Most Ethical (WME) Insights
5. LRN 2019 Program Effectiveness Index Report
6. KPMG 2019 Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) Survey
7. PWC 2019 State of Compliance Study
A Q&A will follow the presentation, and all registered attendees will receive (1) a written PDF report summarizing all the key findings (2) a copy of the presentation and (3) a recording of the webinar.