- This event has passed.
Understanding the More Employer-friendly Standards for Privacy and Confidentiality Under the NLRA
September 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$179
Topic : Understanding the More Employer-friendly Standards for Privacy and Confidentiality Under the NLRA
Offer : (10% Off) On New Signup
When prior precedence reverses by the National Labor Relations Board, it can often be overlooked by employers with no union representation in the workplace. However, the decisions of the NLRB in December 2019 certainly affect both union and non-union employees.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Review previous NLRB guidance regarding confidentiality requirements by employers to employees.
- Provide details for employers to generally require confidentiality for the duration of any workplace investigation, as updated by the NLRB in 2019.
- Clarify limitations to these more employer-friendly rules so as not to adversely impact employee rights under the National Labor Relations Act.
- Describe allowances for employers to restrict the use of company email for non-business purposes by employees.
- Enumerate follow-up steps for employers to take to update workplace policies.
Speaker Profile :
Melveen Stevenson is keynote speaker at Ijona Skills and she is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. As a certified HR professional with a background in accounting and finance, she helps companies to navigate the human resources “jungle” of compliance, human capital, and leadership challenges.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 302-830-3132