- This event has passed.
Teams working remotely during pandemic? Expert tips on managing them
April 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159 – $199
Is this the first time you and your team have been working 100% virtually owing to the COVID-19 pandemic? Our upcoming webinar discusses the key remote management challenges and how to manage and improve your team members’ and team’s performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone is.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- How to give multiple locations a business “road map” that’ll keep them headed in the right direction
- How to keep your finger on the pulse of off-site action without making employees feel like “Big Brother” is watching
- How to build an “emergency response” team that’ll know what can be handled independently and when to call you immediately
By attending this webinar, you will understand how to even more effectively manage and work remotely for the first time;
- How to get your team started or jump-started when it comes to working remotely
- Getting all the key messages straight so everyone is on the same page
- Fostering friendly competition among team members
- Working through your key “remote management” challenges and brainstorming possible solutions
- Boost productivity at every location
- Significantly cut down on paperwork
- Know off-site employees are following the rules, period, including home-office rules
- Spot problems even when you’re far away
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Speaker Profile:Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. He has 37+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace – https://bit.ly/2wFJa3s
- COVID-19: How to effectively manage remote employees for Business Continuity – https://bit.ly/2wyggCL