Roundtable Q&A: COVID-19’s Impact on Ethics and Compliance Programs and Training
May 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
Featured speakers from SAI Global:
- Rebecca Turco, SVP of Learning
- Steffi Prange, EMEA Business Development Manager
- Erica Britton-Johnson, APAC Business Development Manager
- Charles Freericks, Learning Designer
- Kari Marcum, Senior Director, Strategic Accounts
- Jon Bricker, U.S. Director of Business Development
The best ethics and compliance programs are built on good planning, communication and flexibility. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to test our cultures, risk profiles, regulatory obligations, compliance with basic guidance, and mental and physical wellness, our ability to adapt is also being put to the test.
So how is your organization’s ethics and compliance program doing in these unusual circumstances?
In a one-hour roundtable discussion and Q&A with members of SAI Global’s E&C team, we’ll discuss our own experiences so far, what we’ve heard and seen from our customers and community around the world, and useful trends and data we’ve found to help inform some of our decisions about what to do next.
The agenda will include:
- Global perspectives on the pandemic and its impact
- Helpful strategies we’ve seen from our community
- Insights from our 2020 E&C Program Benchmark report
- Interactive polling and Q&A with our audience
In addition to a recording of our presentation, all registrants will also receive a curated set of 10 free E&C training resources (videos, online training, and manager-led conversational toolkits) designed to help you respond to this pandemic.
If you’re interested in asking a question for our team to answer during this webinar, please contact [email protected].