- This event has passed.
Preparing for a BSA/OFAC Regulatory Examination
August 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT$149
Why Should You Attend:
A BSA/OFAC regulatory examination can throw an unprepared financial institution into chaos and expose it to potentially expensive missteps.
This webinar will address what happens when the regulator arrives, how to handle questions, and how to document the examination. Materials include tools to organize for and track steps in the examination. It will guide you in putting a plan in place for the BSA/OFAC examination so that your organization will not be caught flat-footed.
This webinar combines experiences from examinations along with a tested approach to prepare your team – the AML/OFAC departments, documentation, agents, and business staff tasked with AML/OFAC responsibilities – to positively and accurately represent your AML and OFAC programs to regulators for the most efficacious outcome. At the end of the session, the instructor will invite your questions concerning BSA/OFAC examinations.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The “rule book” of various regulators
- Putting your plan in place before receiving the regulator’s call
- Organizing your team: BSA/OFAC compliance staff, business staff with AML responsibilities, senior executives, agents
- Consolidating information on your organization’s BSA and sanctions risks
- Organizing all relevant information relating to the BSA/AML and OFAC programs
- Preparing your team, including communications protocols
- Undergoing the examination
- Following up
Who Will Benefit:
- BSA/AML Compliance Officer
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Operational Risk Managers