- This event has passed.
Planning for Pandemic Threats: Business Continuity and Crisis Management
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159 – $199
With the arrival of Coronavirus, business leaders must plan and execute a thoughtful, comprehensive and purposeful business continuity and crisis management. This webinar explains how can we effectively address our current situation, what is business continuity management and what should a business continuity plan include.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Are you concerned about your businesses’ response to influenza pandemic?
• What about lost productivity?
• Would you like to develop and/or update your current pandemic business continuity plan?
• Have you been concerned about your employees’ response to the coronavirus?
• Would you like to be able to more effectively deal with current circumstances?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through these important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address pandemic threats effectively.
- Pandemic influenza defined
• Why businesses should act
- Understanding Pandemic Influenza
- The agent
• Infection timeline
• Secondary consequences of pandemic influenza
- Principles in Pandemic Planning
- Understand the risk
• Focus on actions
• Raise worker awareness
• Keep your business in business
• Collaborate with others
• Business continuity management policy
- Planning for Pandemic Influenza
- Objective 1: Get organized
• Objective 2: Assess the risks
• Objective 3: Protect employee health
• Objective 4: Prepare employee policies
• Objective 5: Plan for business continuity
• Objective 6: Prepare for supply and service interruption
• Objective 7: Prepare to fill vacancies
• Objective 8: Inform employees
• Objective 9: Inform other stakeholders
• Objective 10: Prepare a pandemic business continuity plan
- Pandemic Influenza Management Plan Format Example
By attending the webinar, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Understand what influenza pandemic is
• Utilize principles in effective pandemic influenza business planning
• Execute a 10-point pandemic influenza business plan
• Review a sample pandemic influenza business plan
• Access additional resources to help guide you
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He has been a consultant to government agencies like the Federal Government of the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Government of Canada, Government of Cayman Islands and Her Majesty’s Government of the United Kingdom.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494