Navigating the 2018-2022 Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Strategic Plan
August 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CDT$110
The EEOC enforces federal anti-discrimination laws which apply to hiring, wages and benefits.The EEOC has two roles: prevention of law violations in the form of outreach, education and assistance programs, and enforcement by investigating, settling or litigating the laws.
Participants in this webinar will learn about the three broad and overarching strategic objectives of the 2018-2022 EEOC Strategic Plan, outcome goals for each objective, and strategies of how the EEOC will reach those goals.
Why should you Attend
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) recently unveiled its Strategic Enforcement Plan for 2018-2022. The EEOC establishes a Strategic Enforcement Plan every four years to prioritize and set forth strategies to integrate all components of their enforcement efforts. Enforcement efforts include having a sustainable impact in advancing equal employment opportunity and freedom from discrimination.
For HR, it’s about determining ways to keep their organizations compliant in terms of enforcing anti-discrimination policies. This enforcement includes ensuring barriers to equal opportunities are eliminated, ensuring employees feel included, and providing equal access to opportunities within the workplace.
Understanding the provisions of the EEOC’s strategic plan will offer organizations a roadmap that can be utilized by their HR professionals and in-house legal departments to chart a course for their organizations over the next four years.
Areas Covered in the Session
- The role of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Anti-discrimination laws enforced by the EEOC
- Purposes of developing a Strategic Plan
- 3 Key Objectives of the 2018-2022 Strategic Plan
- Outcome Goals, Strategies to achieving those goals, and Performance Measures for each of the key objectives
- Substantive changes to enforcement priorities
- Additional Areas of focus by the EEOC
- Implications of the EEOC Strategic Plan for employers and employees
Who Will Benefit
- Senior Leadership
- Human Resources Managers & Supervisors
- Line Managers & Supervisors
- Compliance Professionals
- Operations Professionals
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US: (510) 962-8903
Phone: Zurich: +41 – 43 434 80 33
Website : https://www.traininng.com