- This event has passed.
MS Excel: BI Reporting with Power Pivot and Power Query (Learn about Data Models, DAX Formulas and More)
October 7 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
If you work with data, you’re likely already familiar with common frustrations with Microsoft Excel like size limitations and manually entering data from multiple sources. Luckily there are two Microsoft tools- Excel PowerPivot and PowerQuery—that solve ALL of these issues, right inside Excel.
No Access databases or IT department help needed. With imports of 1-million-plus rows of data sets from virtually any source and the ability to save query definitions, you can completely overhaul your reporting and analysis workflow.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Attend the webinar if you use Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and want to be more efficient and productive.
- How to activate/install Excel PowerPivot and PowerQuery—free tools from Microsoft
- Learn about Data Models
- Creating relationships between different datasets in PowerPivot
- Importing data into Excel from an array of external sources
- Learn about DAX formulas
- Cleaning, transforming and merging data with PowerQuery (goodbye, Access)
Excel Power Pivot and Power Query complement each other. Power Query in Excel is the recommended experience for discovering, connecting, and importing data. Power Pivot is great for modeling the data you’ve imported.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Business owners
- CEO’s / CFO’s / CTO’s
- Managers of all levels
- Anybody with large amounts of data
- Anybody who uses Microsoft Access/Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
- Financial Consultants
- IT Professionals
- Human Resource Personnel
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494