- This event has passed.
Managing FMLA and ADA During COVID-19: What Employers Need to Know
August 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159
The topics of FMLA and ADA became more complicated as the COVID-19 pandemic became a part of our everyday lives and it’s wise for organizations to familiarize themselves with the details, especially with how they both are to be managed with COVID-19 requirements and safety protocols. Our upcoming webinar helps you build a process for your organization for handling the requests for leaves of absence, accommodation, and time off for health reasons.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Define the coverage, details, and requirements to employers and employees under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Understand employer obligations and watch-out’s in this era of COVID-19 as they relate to FMLA and ADA
- Enumerate guidelines for employers to administer and manage employees using both and/or either types of laws
The topics of FMLA and ADA became more complicated as the COVID-19 pandemic became a part of our everyday lives. This session will help you understand the leave management in HR, including the requirements of both laws in light of leaves of absence and reasonable accommodation that may or may not be COVID-19 related.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR professionals, all levels
- Leaders, Managers, and Supervisors
- Small- and medium-size business owners
Speaker Profile: Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. She has 17+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code LBRD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars: