- This event has passed.
Leadership essentials to manage COVID-19 crisis: operational and regulatory concerns
April 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159
Employers and HR leaders are dealing with new and unprecedented ways of working, new federal legislation, and ongoing uncertainty due to the COVID-19 crisis. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to manage through these dynamic times and deal with the operational issues and legislations to maintain compliance and business continuity.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- CDC and WHO guidance for businesses and employers
- Use of specific leaves of absences: statutory sick leave obligations, Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) including the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act
- Disability topics, wage and hour laws, OSHA General Duty Clause and more
During this 60-minute information-rich webinar, Ms. Melveen Stevenson, MBA, SPHR, SHRM, will address the foremost issues facing HR professionals and business leaders now or will possibly face in the near future. Ms. Stevenson will be covering topics including use of specific leaves of absence and other federally-mandated programs; wages and hours laws; work-from-home considerations; and, temporary reduction in work hours and full work stoppage implications.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- C-Level Executive leaders
- Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Chief Learning Officer
- Directors, Managers and Supervisors
- Human Resources professionals – all levels
Speaker Profile: Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. Over the last 17 years, Melveen has held leadership positions in human resources operations, supply chain, and talent management at international companies.
Use Promo Code MDTD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation and Visualizing Excel with Smart-Art and Charts – https://bit.ly/2VrDNPc
- 2-Hour Virtual Seminar on Onboarding is NOT Orientation – How to Improve the New Employee Experience – https://bit.ly/3eDICNf