- This event has passed.
How Blockchain Will Become the Basis for an Integrated Food Safety System (IFSS): Impact on Food Safety, Quality, Fraud and Supply Chain
June 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
If you have been wondering what all this jazz about Blockchain Food Safety is or how it might impact your position in the food supply chain, you need to take an hour to learn what’s going on.
In this webinar, Blockchain will be simply described along with its impact on food safety and quality.
As the large tier 1 companies like Walmart (and Kroger, Unilever, Nestle, Dole, and many others) adopt blockchain, the likelihood that all food supply chain players are destined to be forced into participation is very high. Coupled with national (FDA FSMA and USDA) and international (ISO 22000 and ISO 22005) food safety and traceability standards that are forced down through supply chain players, chain of custody systems establish financial based compliance that supports enforcement and liability and strengthens business relationships and practices.
Such systems are quick to eliminate or back burner companies who will not or cannot establish preventive food safety systems.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Rest assured, Blockchain is in your Future. And, this trend has NOTHING to do with Bitcoin.
“Blockchain is believed to be the next big technological disruption that would impact multiple industries including food safety and logistics. The nature of the logistics business demands that the LSPs (Logistics Service Providers) coordinate with multiple parties in the ecosystem including Shippers, Consignee, Carriers, Infrastructure Service Providers, Equipment Service Providers for successful movement of goods.”
Blockchain verifies proof of transactions. A blockchain for business is a private, permissioned network with known identities and without the need for cryptocurrencies.
In this webinar, we will show how a basic invoice level Blockchain can be used to build an Integrated Food Safety System (IFSS) that requires supply chain players to meet contractual business and food safety requirements in order to establish a financially based chain of custody system.
Inputs to this new Blockchain food traceability initiative allow for payers to designate and comply with multiple contractual requirements from the farm through transportation, distribution, processing, packing and into customers. Virtually all players are captured.
You will learn how risk levels and probable food supply chain management failure points can be calculated in the event of recalls, and how fast traceability can be accomplished to put a lid on the expansion of recall impact.
• Understand Blockchain basics (What is blockchain?)
• Understand chain of custody
• What are “smart contracts”
• Understand “Hyperledger”
• Find out who is using blockchain
• Food provenance as a new way of looking at food safety
• Know the Blockchain impact on food industry and how your company will be impacted
• Prepare to fulfill input requirements
• Understand fraud prevention in Blockchain for food safety
• Review what is in store for Integrated Food Safety Systems (IFSS)
• Prepare your company to meet new traceability and food supply chain management requirements
• Learn how your food safety data will be required to predict your potential for recall
• See how Blockchain fits into international and U.S. legal requirements
• Understand the impact that Blockchain and chain of custody will have on your business
• Understand risk ranking and where your company fits in the supply chain
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Food supply chain upper management personnel
• Financial personnel
• Inventory personnel
• All registered food facilities food safety and quality personnel
• Organic and other special food producers and processors
• Managers in retail and restaurant operations
• Compliance officers
• Import personnel
• Food logistics professionals
• Sales and marketing personnel
• Food Inspectors
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494