- This event has passed.
HIPAA Privacy and Novel Coronavirus
March 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$259
Topic : HIPAA Privacy and Novel Coronavirus
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
This lecture contains 3 CLE credits.
This webinar will be addressing how practice/business managers (or compliance offers) need to get the facts straight on how to navigate through these troubled waters and yet maintain compliance with HIPAA and ensure a patient’s federal Civil Rights are upheld.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Federal HIPAA obligations and how a pandemic applies
- Working from home in a compliant manner
- New definition of what constitutes protected health information
- Cybersecurity concerns (heightened due to outbreak)
- BYOD (use of personal devices)
- Acceptable disclosures during a pandemic per HIPAA
- Updates from OCR relating to the outbreak and HIPAA right
Speaker Profile :
Brian Tuttle is Keynote Speaker at ComplianceKey. He is Certified Professional in Health IT (CPHIT), Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP), Certified Business Resilience Auditor (CBRA) with over 19 years experience in Health IT and Compliance Consulting. Mr. Tuttle has worked all of those 15 years with MAG Mutual Healthcare Solutions and is now Senior Compliance Consultant and IT Manager with InGauge Healthcare Solutions (previously named MAG Mutual Healthcare Solutions). Almost all of Brian’s clients are earned by referral with little or no advertising.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 717-208-8666