- This event has passed.
Handling Sensitive Dress Code Issues without Getting Sued
April 4 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT$169
“Employers realize that their employees typically are the “face” of the company, and employers are finding it increasingly advisable to control that image. HR, which is frequently responsible for policy development, must work with other parts of the organization to ensure that dress codes are managed consistently and fairly. Dress and appearance policies now require organizations to develop strategies that align with employer goals and culture while protecting the employer from discrimination claims and protecting employees’ rights. “
- How to Handle Provocative Clothing (and what word not to use).
- Where Dress Codes and Discrimination Claims Meet (and how to avoid them).
- How Far You Can Go … tattoos, facial hair, nose rings etc
- How to Deal with Transgender Dress-Related Issues.
- How to Effectively Communicate Your Dress Code Expectations to Workers.
- Dealing with Employees Who Consistently Push the Dress Code Envelope.
Audrey Halpern has had an exemplary 20+yr training facilitation/learning and development career. She develops custom soft skills employee programs, on-boarding and Trains the Trainer for a variety of industries.