Documenting Workplace Investigations: Techniques, Significance and Components of a Comprehensive Report
August 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$189 – $219
As the saying goes – If it isn’t documented, it didn’t happen!
Documentation is essential for many legal issues, disputes, audits, meetings, and decision making, to name a few. Perhaps nowhere is it more critical than when documenting workplace investigations. Your documentation memorializes the entire investigation, it minimizes confusion, corroborates stories and evidence, demonstrates patterns of behavior and supports your final decision.
Investigative documentation is critical enough that it may prevent a lawsuit, or at least help in minimizing liability. Your documentation is evidence of action taken in response to a complaint.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
To ensure your documentation of the investigation is complete, objective, and inclusive of the workplace investigation process and outcome, and demonstrates the organization’s response to the complaint was fair, impartial, and competent which minimizes liability.
• To plan the investigative report writing
• To identify documentation requirements for a workplace investigation process to reduce liability
• To document the rationale behind your investigative opinions such as how you determined credibility and reached conclusions
• To determine the appropriate technique for documenting workplace investigations, in relation to resources accessed online and hard copy resources
• To list the Dos and Don’ts of documenting workplace investigations
• To discuss the documentation elements of the final report
Learn the basics of investigative report writing and how it is crucial for minimizing liabilities and avoiding lawsuits. The webinar discusses the dos and don’ts of documenting workplace investigations and the elements of the final report.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resources professionals
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494