- This event has passed.
Data integrity compliance: avoid warning letters and penalties
April 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
Data integrity related CGMP violations can led to numerous regulatory actions, including warning letters, import alerts, and consent decrees. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to review practices at your own site and identify gaps in your own practices for maintaining data integrity compliance.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Understand the current regulatory position on data integrity
- Recognize what needs to be addressed to ensure data integrity within a regulated GXP laboratory
- Learn about approaches to data integrity risk assessment
The information provided at the webinar will enable the attendees to review practices at their own site and identify gaps in their own practices for maintaining data integrity compliance.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Site Quality Operations Managers
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Manufacturing Superintendents and Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
Speaker Profile: Danielle DeLucy, MS, is owner of ASA Training and Consulting, LLC which provides Pharmaceutical and Biologics based companies with training and quality systems assistance in order to meet regulatory compliance. She has 19+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- COVID-19: Working Remotely – Crisis Planning for Emergencies – https://bit.ly/2VrdM1h
- Employee Handbooks: Critical Issues and Best Practices for 2020 – 3-Hour Boot Camp – https://bit.ly/2VxRlb4