- This event has passed.
ADA compliance mandates for 2020: avoid violations and penalties
April 22 @ 3:00 pm - April 28 @ 4:30 pm CDT$159 – $199
Non-compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) can prove to be costly for employers and may lead to penalties of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Our upcoming webinar provides a solid understanding of the ADA, its disability accommodation process and the interactions between Federal and State laws.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Conditions considered to be disabilities under ADA, and conditions excluded from the definition of disability
- Concept of reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities, and limitations on the obligation to make reasonable accommodations
- Maintaining existing production and performance standards for an employee with a disability
- Familiarization with the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to ensure your employer is not in violation of the Act
- An understanding of employer’s, applicants’, and employees’ rights and duties under the Act
- Changes to the ADA laws effective January 1, 2020
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Leadership
- Human Resource Managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- Compliance Professionals
- Operations Professionals
- Benefits Professionals
Speaker Profile: Diane L. Dee, President of Advantage HR Consulting, LLC has over 25 years of experience in the Human Resources arena. Diane’s background includes experience in Human Resources consulting and administration in corporate, government, consulting and pro bono environments.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- COVID-19: Working Remotely – Crisis Planning for Emergencies – https://bit.ly/2VrdM1h
- Employee Handbooks: Critical Issues and Best Practices for 2020 – 3-Hour Boot Camp – https://bit.ly/2VxRlb4