- This event has passed.
Active Shooter Response: Training All Staff to Use the Run-Hide-Fight Protocol for Rare But Catastrophic Events
November 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST$159 – $199
Not all attackers have used guns in these attacks; edged weapons and vehicles are concerns as well. Recent attacks should heighten the awareness of the need for all employees at every level to follow the national DHS protocol: Run – Hide – Fight. Since all employees are in charge of their own sense of security, they need to know what to do, what not to do, how to protect themselves and others, and how to fight an active shooter during these life-changing events.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Dr. Steve Albrecht uses empowerment over fear to make the participants in this webinar feel comfortable about an uncomfortable subject like active shooter preparation (e.g. no blood and guts videos or frightening stories).
In this fast-paced and tool-based session Steve covers these issues:
- Defining potential workplace violence events and possible perpetrators
- A brief history of Active Shooter events nationally and lessons learned
- Recognizing pre-attack behaviors of active shooters in the United States
- When to use “high-risk customer service skills”
- The value of staff viewing either the DHS Run – Hide – Fight six-minute video or the California State University Run-Hide-Fight video
- Related responses, drills, and understanding the police response
- How to practice and drill with Run-Hide safely and effectively
This active shooter response training offers awareness on the serious subject of active shooter emergency action plan, along with an overview of current issues and trends in workplace violence and its prevention.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- All Executives,
- Supervisors especially in HR, Security, Risk Management, Safety, Legal, IT, Facilities Departments
- All employees
Years of Experience: 30+ years
Areas of Expertise: Workplace Violence Prevention, Threat Assessment, Site Security Surveys, and Dealing with High-Risk Employees
In 1994, Dr. Steve Albrecht co-wrote Ticking Bombs, one of the first business books on workplace violence. He interviewed a double murderer for the book. Steve is one of the country’s leading experts on violence prevention and on dealing with high-risk employees, customers, and taxpayers. His training firm specializes in threat assessments, site security surveys, and employee coaching.
Use Promo Code TGD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases. Hurry! Offer valid only till November 30th 2019.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494