- This event has passed.
2nd Annual U.S.-Based Global Transparency Reporting Congress
May 15 @ 8:00 am - May 16 @ 5:00 pm EDT$2299
Interpret and Operationalize Emerging Global Reporting Requirements
CBI’s 2nd Annual U.S. Based Global Transparency Reporting Congress offers compliance professionals an interactive forum to examine the latest trends, challenges and solutions for navigating the dynamic global transparency reporting environment.
Join the discussion and stay informed on the emerging global reporting requirements and industry’s approach to:
- Implement and operationalize emerging global transparency reporting requirements
- Leverage technologies to support transparency reporting — HCP engagement portals, transparency reporting systems, innovative solutions, home grown tools versus off-the-shelf
- Ensure that transparency programs are in lock-step with global compliance initiatives
- Understand GDPR’s impact on consent management — Discuss how GDPR affects industry’s ability to work with HCPs and HCOs?
- Determine governance models and required headcount to effectively implement and support global transparency reporting programs
- Learn best practices for how to capture, verify and maintain consent while adhering to privacy rules and guidelines
- Streamline the process of accurately engaging and managing third-parties
- Align functions and businesses on the constantly evolving global transparency reporting requirements
- Deploy data analytics to gain broader business value from transparency data collection