- This event has passed.
2019 updates on Form 941: basics, deposit schedules and IRS additional instructions
May 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$199 – $219
The IRS Form 941 is the quarterly reconciliation form that reconciles taxable wages with deposits made during the calendar quarter. Our upcoming webinar discusses the information you need to complete the form properly, and how to self-review before an official review happens.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• IRS Form 941 basics, purpose, due dates and 2019 updates
• How to determine if you are on the right deposit schedule
• Consequences of late depositing and handling late deposits
The IRS Form 941 is the quarterly reconciliation form that reconciles taxable wages with deposits made during the calendar quarter.
Depending on the complexity of your compensation structure, benefits, departmental decentrali-zation and other factors, the 941 just might be a quarterly “red flag” for an IRS audit. Use this we-binar as a basis to review your knowledge of what does and doesn’t belong on a 941, the informa-tion you need to complete it properly, and how to self-review before an official review happens.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Business Owners who “do I all” for their businesses
Payroll Supervisors and Personnel
Accounts Payable Supervisors and Personnel
Tax Compliance Officers
Officers and Managers with Tax Compliance Oversight
Company / Business Owners
Managers / Supervisors
Public Agency Managers
Audit and Compliance Personnel / Risk Managers
Mark Schwartz is an employment tax specialist and has over 15 years of employment tax expe-rience as an independent consultant and as a payroll tax auditor with the State of California.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA – http://bit.ly/2WjEGdS
2. Conducting a Workplace Harassment Investigation: Techniques to Determine Facts and Minim-ize Liability (2-Hour Boot Camp) – http://bit.ly/2Wb9gXl