Looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Director of Compliance for Signature Rehab in Louisville, KY.
Oversees ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of, and adherence to, the organization’s policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with federal and state laws. Plan, lead and conduct investigations to determine adherence to regulatory standards as well as Signature policy and procedures. Plan, lead and conduct training to rehab personnel regarding the findings of audits, investigations, identified trends and regulatory changes. Plan, lead, and conduct internal audit reviews to test controls and identify process improvements. Coordinate responses to investigations and audits with human resources, legal and operations. Review key reports and data to determine needs for ongoing audits and potential investigations. Assess and report compliance with applicable requirements, and provide consultation and training to staff with the goal of improving quality of care, accurate billing, and mitigating risk exposure to the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Schedule resources and coordinate with management to provide leadership, coaching, and technical guidance as appropriate to accomplish team objectives, maintain quality, and meet project deadlines and budget
- Appraise the effectiveness of internal controls relative to the safeguarding of assets and adherence to sound business practices and company policy.
- Analyze rehab services data within the established audit scope to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the applicable delivery of rehab services.
- Stay abreast of company policies and procedures by reviewing established policy manuals and policy revisions.
- Maintain knowledge of healthcare, insurance, and rehabilitation as it relates to audit changes/techniques. Apply any changes to the standard audit programs.
- PT, OT or SLP with a current license in the United States.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a therapist.
- A minimum of three (3) years in management.
- Must have healthcare industry experience, preferably long term care
Director of Talent Acquisition
Click here to apply.