Conselium, an executive search firm, has completed a search on behalf of Teva Pharmaceuticals. Ms. Evgeniya Vinter began her role of Regional Compliance Manager Russia & CIS August 4, 2014 in their Moscow, Russia office.
Ms. Vinter’s Responsibilities include:
- Support Local Compliance Officers (LCO) in the region in development of processes and procedures
- Coordinate annual training plans in the region along with appropriate documentation of completion
- Ensure that Third-Party representatives have received relevant trainings on anti-corruption and compliance standards
- Assist regional compliance (RCO) in identifying compliance related risks and plans to mitigate risks
- Actively follow industry compliance trends and regulatory environment
- Monitor the status of the compliance program in the region
Ms. Vinter previously held Compliance Positions with Amgen and Novartis.
The backbone of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries is its world-leading generic pharmaceuticals business. Through subsidiary Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, the company makes generic versions of brand-name antibiotics, heart drugs, heartburn medications, and more — in all about 300 generic products. Teva’s US generic products include equivalents of such blockbusters as antidepressant Prozac and cholesterol drug Mevacor. The company, Israel’s top drug maker, also develops and manufactures proprietary drugs, including multiple sclerosis treatment Copaxone and Parkinson’s disease treatment Azilect. Its active pharmaceutical ingredients division makes drug components for Teva and other pharmaceutical manufacturers.