Job # 494688
What You’ll Be Doing…
As our Contract, Quality and Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for managing and tracking the contract and all associated contracts for the program. This includes negotiating amendments, reviewing work authorizations and invoices, and ensuring that all contractual terms and deliverables are met. This role is also responsible for overseeing and ensuring both product and process quality for the program office as well as for the subcontractors utilized in support of the network.
- Quality and productivity enhancement by monitoring and promoting a process of continuous improvement; interfacing and meeting with those who are over the processes which can control improvement within the customer and Verizon.
- Provide quarterly Quality Performance Assessment reporting as determined and mutually agreed upon between the Parties.
- Provide resourceful information and guidance to both the customer and Verizon personnel on the customer team on providing services and reporting aligned with ITIL best practices to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Develop and employ a quality assurance program, subject to customer approval, designed to promote performance of the Services at a high level of quality and focus on measuring and continually improving reliability, speed, cost effectiveness, and client satisfaction.
- Write and maintain procedures and measurements on all quality assurance activities associated with the Services.
- Ensure that the quality metrics and procedures employed are consistent with similar standards in the customer’s peer group and/or in the provision of similar professional services.
- Ensure compliance with a published quality assurance program, with adequate internal controls and verification activities.
- Perform audits that will focus on adherence to quality assurance procedures and standards; on the metrics gathered to support quality assurance activities; and on efforts to improve overall quality.
- Integrate Facilities Management process with Service Management processes, especially IT Service Continuity Management and Availability Management.
- Implement a client satisfaction survey for the account.
- Manage a team within the PMO to oversee the Financial and Reporting Management in support of the contract.
You’ll Need To Have
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience within Contract and Financial Management.
Even Better If You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
- Demonstrated capability to successfully create and manage programs for infrastructure lifecycle processes such as capacity, availability, configuration management, and access management.
- PMP certification.
- Experience with Service Now toolset.
- Experience in managing people.
- Experience in customer facing positions.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL including practical application of ITIL processes. Ideally, with ITIL v3 Foundation Level certification or higher.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to deliver executive level presentations.
- Knowledge of Telecom including Voice and Data Networks, LANs and wireless.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze and provide solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent abilities in coordinating multiple projects across multiple organizations.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Job Family: CSC
Business Unit: STDBU
Click here to apply.