San Francisco, CA (June 24, 2020) – Compliance.ai recently announced the addition of three leading industry experts to its advisory board – adding expertise in banking, legal and RegTech. Compliance.ai also launched new capabilities to further support compliance professionals in their day-to-day regulatory change management process.
Joining the advisory team are Dr. Brent Crider, DEL, CAMS, Executive Director of AML & BSA at Synovus a Doctorate of Executive Leadership; Nirvana Farhadi, a thought leader, pioneer and a recognized global influencer in the RegTech sector, and Michael Delune, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, Enterprise Risk Manager of Manufacturer’s Bank.
Users of the RegTech platform now have access to advanced search capabilities, a new COVID-19 Widget, in-line annotation and extended content classification, customized dashboard widgets, automatic change detection (aka “diffing”), and extended RSS support.
“Compliance teams are faced with an ever increasing volume of regulatory changes to monitor, and Compliance.ai’s platform makes it significantly easier to monitor and react to important regulatory changes on a scalable basis and within well-defined, business processes,” said Kayvan Alikhani, CEO and co-founder. “I’m excited to work with a great team of people and a much-needed, innovative solution to help compliance, legal and risk professionals simplify their regulatory change management processes.”
The following new capabilities enable compliance teams to track, collaborate and take action on the most recent and relevant regulatory changes more efficiently:
- Annotation – Take action on incoming changes more effectively: quickly highlight and annotate regulatory changes, or any section within the documents, extend topic classification and tagging to meet business sub- and micro-topics, control requirements, and link regulatory changes to internal policies.
- Advanced Search – Reduce noise, chatter and workload by using new advanced search capabilities with an intuitive user interface. Users can create more focused and targeted searches, alerts and workflow rules.
- COVID-19 Widget – Monitor and react to all COVID-related agency activity and news across jurisdictions of interest, and respond to them on a timely basis.
- Customized Widgets – Customize popular Dashboard widgets to reflect the focused agencies, jurisdictions, document types and topics important to the user.
- Automatic Change Detection (Diffing) – Save time using the extended diffing capability to instantly review changes in new versions of CFR and Code documents, and take action as part of the change review process.
- Expanded RSS Integration – Use an extended RSS feed to seamlessly publish consequential Compliance.ai alerts to other GRC systems. The RSS feeds now include a customizable set of rich metadata and pre-filtered regulatory changes that can be automatically published to other platforms, including solutions provided by Compliance.ai’s GRC partners, and other business process automation solutions which support RSS.
To learn more about Compliance.ai, visit the website and request a demo: www.compliance.ai.
Compliance.ai is transforming the way highly regulated organizations address compliance risk. Its modern Regulatory Change Management (RCM) solution empowers banks, financial services and insurance companies to proactively manage the growing volume and velocity of regulatory changes as they occur, and makes it simple to implement the correct steps to remain in compliance. Modern RCM by Compliance.ai delivers relevant content with personalized insights, obligation analysis and risk monitoring. With Compliance.ai, organizations can intelligently assess and mitigate compliance risk, avoid supervisory actions and safeguard their corporate reputations without increasing headcount.