Join Navex Global for the annual benchmark webinar to get an exclusive preview of findings from the Ethics & Compliance Hotline Benchmark Report.
Recent studies demonstrate how hotline reports are a key indicator of overall business success, from increased return on assets to decreased litigation levels. It’s crucial to take a proactive approach and learn to measure your program effectiveness. This webinar will help you identify gaps and opportunities in your program.
With data analyzed from over one million anonymized reports, we’ll answer the following and more:
- What is the “right” amount of incident management reports?
- How long, on average, should it take to close a case?
- What are the implications of increased anonymous reports?
- What is the benefit of documenting reports from all sources, such as open door reports?
- How can I assess if retaliation is a pressing issue in my organization?
You’ll hear expert guidance on how to use these industry-leading benchmarks to measure and improve your program using the data you already have.
Can’t make it? Register to receive the webinar recording to view on-demand.
This webinar is eligible for CPE credits for SHRM and IIA using your certificate of attendance. Thursday, April 4 // 60 minutes // 10 AM PT, 1 PM