Company Introduces IR Option with Unmatched Speed and Efficiency to Identify Live Threats in Compromised Environments
New York, NY (May 7, 2019) – Cynet, pioneers of award-winning automated threat discovery and mitigation solutions, today announced the Cynet 360 Incident Response Tool. The no-charge solution was developed for incident response service providers and enterprises to ensure the fast identification and remediation of cybersecurity attacks.
Because time plays a critical role in incident response, methods are required to optimize and accelerate the time frame between initial check and complete threat removal. The Cynet 360 security platform provides powerful incident response capabilities to validate suspected breaches quickly and respond to confirmed threats using automated threat discovery to radically reduce manual investigation time. The SaaS-based tool is capable of covering thousands of corporate endpoints in minutes.
‘We see that many organizations and service providers struggle to get the threat visibility they require,” said Eyal Gruner, co-founder and CEO of Cynet, “IR is an extremely time sensitive process. Therefore, having the required threat visibility up and running in minutes is a must.”
Juniper Research estimates that “the quantity of data stolen by cybercriminals could rise by as much as 175 percent over the next five years. Add to that uncertainties in the global economy and 2019 looks set to be a challenging year for cybersecurity professionals.”(1)
With the fast and seamless deployment of Cynet 360, administrators can conduct automated threat discovery and perform remediation actions promptly. Capabilities include:
- Full Environmental Visibility – Gain instant visibility into any host, file, process, logs, network traffic or user activities. Acquire verdict, attack scope, and all indicators immediately. Use the solution’s central management to distribute other open source IR tools across the environment.
- Precise Threat Knowledge – Get accurate, real-time threat knowledge auto-generated by the Cynet 360 correlation engine. Conduct deep-dive investigations and leverage granular forensic tools to conduct end-to-end investigations. Proactively hunt for threats using known and local IOCs.
- Complete Remediation Actions – Isolate infected hosts, disable compromised user accounts, remove malicious files and block risky network connections. Craft custom remediation policies for automated threat blocking and removal.
“Sound incident response is a must-have capability for the enterprise today,” noted Gruner. “While there are no silver bullets to stop all attacks, having the right tools in place will put the organization in a higher state of readiness and provide for greater resilience against future threats.”
To learn more about Cynet:
- Cynet for Incident Response Providers: https://www.cynet.com/cynet-for-incident-responders/
- Cynet for the Enterprise: https://go.cynet.com/free-incident-response
- Visit Cynet at https://go.cynet.com/hubfs/Cynet-Solution-Brief.pdf
- Follow Cynet on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/cynet360
- Follow Cynet on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/cynet-security/
Cynet is a security platform that protects organizations from breaches by automated discovery and mitigation of all threat vectors across all attack stages. Cynet is the first solution that protects the entire environment, by correlating users, files, network traffic and host activities with a complete set of threat prevention and detection tools joined by pre-set and custom auto-remediation policies for post-compromise activity. By unifying all aspects of breach protection in a single interface, Cynet eliminates the need for multi-product security stacks, and the dependency on high-level security skills. To learn more, visit: https://www.cynet.com.
(1) Juniper Research, 10 Cybersecurity Trends to Watch for in 2019, January 2019