It’s been more than two months since GDPR’s implementation, only 20 percent of companies believe they are GDPR compliant. Many organizations still have questions on the regulation’s impact. With this in mind, global consulting firm Protiviti, in partnership with Robert Half and Baker McKenzie, has created and released a GDPR guidebook titled “Understanding the General Data Protection Regulation,” which addresses a full 74 frequently asked questions. Question categories include:
- Rights of the data subject
- Data controllers and data processors
- Cross-border data transfers
- Supervisory authorities
- Remedies, liabilities and penalties
- Specific processing situations
Download the guidebook below.