Chegg is an ed-tech company that helps students get into the right college, save money on their books, ace their classes and enters the workforce.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices.
- Develop and lead audit programs and internal audit reports
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans
- Lead and mentor audit teams focused on advisory projects and assist management to successfully complete audit objectives
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities
- 10+ of public corporate company experience performing internal or external audits
- Bachelor’s or ideally Masters from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field; with CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience with auditing tools
- Working knowledge of business processes, and understanding of associated key risks and controls for public corporate companies.
- Demonstrated track record of leading project teams, and development of audit programs, and implementing proposals.
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg’s Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York,Portland, India, Israel, Ukraine, and Berlin. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Chegg Writing Tools, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
Life at Chegg:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYHnkwiD7Oo
Chegg Benefits: http://www.chegg.com/jobs/benefits
Chegg for Good: http://blog.chegg.com/category/chegg-for-good/
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2015: http://bit.ly/GDBPTW
For more information, visit www.chegg.com
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
Click here to apply.