Murray, Jonson, White & Associates, Ltd., P.C. seeks an Audit Director to oversee the firm’s Audit practice. The Audit Director will report to firm management and be responsible for staff management, practice development and managing the delivery of services to the firm’s audit, review and compilation clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following background, skills and education:
- Minimum of 10 years of public accounting experience, including 4 years in a managerial role.
- Technical proficiency in audit and accounting, as well as tax matters relating to the firm’s audit client base (i.e., real estate, non-profit, government contracting, etc.)
- Experience in communicating with clients’ senior management.
- Successful record of attracting, hiring, training and managing an audit team – currently at 4 people.
- Ability to work within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high level of client service.
- Background in practice development and a desire to grow the A&A practice.
- Active Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license required.
- MBA or other advanced business degree is a plus.
Murray, Jonson, White & Associates, Ltd. is a medium-sized public accounting firm located in Falls Church, VA that provides a variety of auditing, accounting and tax services to a broad range of clients in the northern Virginia area. The firm has a solid reputation for accuracy and integrity among our business, not-for-profit and individual clients. We have served the greater Washington, D.C. area for more than 50 years.
Murray, Jonson, White & Associates, Ltd., P.C. offers competitive salary and benefits, as well as a flexible work environment.