18th Edition Third Party Risk Management for Financial Institutions
April 17 - April 19
The GFMI 18th Edition Third Party Risk Management for Financial Institutions conference taking place in New York, NY on April 17-19, 2024, will help Third-Party Risk professionals to ensure that their third party programs are compliant with new regulations and prepare them for future updates, while gaining a deeper insight into their risk exposure by integrating other risk teams into their TPRM frameworks. Attendees will take away key insights on strengthening their exit strategies in stress situations, improve the data utilized in their continuous monitoring, whilst learning how AI can enhance the efficiency of their assessments.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
• Analyze current regulation to plan for the future of TPRM regulation changes.
• Co-ordinate the teams that own your end-to-end TPRM processes for a more holistic view of your third party risk levels.
• Leverage AI for additional visibility into third party risks.
• Maintain a sustainable framework to measure and manage concentration risk.
• Identify and define the different types of concentration risk that have the greatest impact to your business.
• Maintain your cyber risk standards across your third and fourth party vendors to limit cyber risk.
Best Practices and Case Studies from:
• Nadim Shehadeh, Head of Regulatory Engagement, Corporate Third Party Oversight, JP Morgan Chase
• Victoria Torkay, Head of Third Party Compliance Risk for The Americas, MUFG
• Hugo Ramirez, Senior Vice President, Audit Responsible for Governance, Operational Risk & Third Party Risk Management, BBVA
• Chris Poulos, Global Technology Third Party Management Executive, Bank of America
• Harry Powell, Head of Third Party Security, BNP Paribas
• Isabel Rohrbeck, Director, Head of NFRM Infrastructure Risk Types, Deutsche Bank
For more information and registration discounts please contact: Ms Ria Kiayia, Digital Media and PR Marketing Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: https://bit.ly/478Clmp
Having trouble submitting your event? Contact email@example.com