Kforce has an excellent opportunity with a company in the Chandler, Arizona (AZ) area. This company offers a competitive salary with an eligible bonus, great work/life balance, and room for growth. Summary: Start your career off on the right foot with one of ‘America’s Top 500 Companies’, as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force. Job responsibilities will include:
- Working with business units to provide internal control and compliance risk expertise
- Consulting projects and initiatives
- Assess and mitigate regulatory risk in business activities
- Report findings and best practices with other brokerage departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with internal audit, compliance or controls
- Financial service or broker dealer experience is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to apply.