A company’s onboarding process for new employees should be a key aspect of regular business operations. With the high cost of employee turnover and recruiting, business leaders need to understand the dynamics of effectively bringing on new employees to ensure their success.
Simply writing down a plan or taking new hires through the mere basics of hiring documents such as the employee handbook and policy sign-off’s will not help new employees succeed.
The key is to engage leaders and current employees to guide new hires on understanding, integrating, and contributing to the company.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Hiring managers, human resources, and business leaders are understandably relieved, excited, and optimistic when a new employee is hired. But there are still important steps to take so that your new hire feels welcomed and prepared to jump into their job.
Simply put the better and faster they’re integrated into the company, the more quickly they’ll be able to successfully contribute to organizational success.
• Describe the differences between onboarding and orientation.
• Review the benefits of successful onboarding strategies: short-term and long-term.
• Explain employee onboarding process as a business strategy (not simply as a human resources checkpoint).
• Explore the components of an employee onboarding process, from pre-hire to first year anniversary, to use in your own company process.
• Review case studies of successful onboarding strategies.
This training is designed to help you create or upgrade your own employee onboarding process to help your new hires quickly get grounded, integrated, engaged–so that they can actively contribute to your company’s initiatives.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human resources professionals – all levels
• Executives: CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, CHRO
• Business owners and leaders
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
- Date: 2019-03-12
- Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Aurora, CO 00
- Phone: +1-720-996-1616
- Email: [email protected]
- Cost: $Live Webinar : $159; Recorded Webinar : $199