What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Internal Audit Director will be responsible for planning and executing financial and operational audits to evaluate the Company’s internal controls, its adherence to Company policies and procedures, and its compliance with legal and regulatory standards. The Senior Manager will also provide recommendations regarding internal control enhancements and identify areas of opportunity for profit improvement, cost control and risk mitigation. The position reports directly to the General Counsel and will have significant interaction with the Company’s executive team.
- Ability to lead Company-staffed and co-sourced internal audits
- Strong technical audit skills, including experience in government contracting, government cost accounting and/or SOX compliance
- 10 + years of experience conducting internal audits in an internal audit department and/or at a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Ability to obtain Top Secret security clearance
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Developing an enterprise risk assessment and the related annual internal audit plan
- Establishing compliance goals, timelines and strategies in support of organizational initiatives
- Leading data analytics projects to support audits and continuous monitoring
- Assisting the Company’s independent public accountant with completion of its annual audit
- Superior leadership and communications skills with experience presenting at the executive office level
- Proven ability to work successfully in a collaborative manner as an integrated member of the management team
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply.