The selected candidate will be responsible for the company’s internal audit efforts and for using independent judgment and discretion in performing and overseeing complex internal accounting and operational reviews, examinations, evaluations of internal controls, and compliance audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience as an auditor or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Advanced knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
- Managerial experience
- Drilling industry experience (10+ years preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of financial statements and auditing practices and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of FCPA, SOX, GAAP, FASB, IFRS, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to organize and plan multiple activities which require close attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and to exercise strategic judgment on different issues
- Ability to exercise flexibility and respond quickly when issues come up on short notice and need to be addressed in a short timeframe
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to travel as needed (passport required)
- Excellent PC-based software application skills: Excel, Word, etc.
Click here to apply.