Katerra is a technology company transforming property development, design, and construction—from start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, and construction as a single integrated offering.With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design and build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainable–we can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At Katerra, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, and bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
Internal Audit Director
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to manage and direct our Internal Audit function. This position will build the Internal Audit function and advise on internal controls as we mature our systems and our policies and procedures. This position will also plan and manage audit projects to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies, procedures, GAAP and other regulatory requirements. They will work with all levels of management to achieve improvement in compliance, finance and operational procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies, cultivates and directs enterprise-wide operational audit services, including the development of the risk assessment strategy, risk-based audit approach and overall team branding.
- Perform risk assessment for key business areas.
- Design and develop audit procedures
- Oversee and manage ongoing audit projects
- Prepare audit reports, and based on findings present suggested improvements to leadership
- Evaluate responses to findings
- Work with other business functions on their implementation and compliance initiatives and ensure resolution of control issues.
- Developing, attracting and retaining top talent.
- Ability to manage with the time and budgetary constraints and at the same time providing a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Addressing and anticipating escalating problems and client concerns whenever they crop up.
- Promoting business solutions and fresh ideas.
Required Skills & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in Business Administration or Accounting, or equivalent experience
- CIA or CPA is preferred
- Minimum of ten years experience in financial and/or operational auditing.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills that help with collaboration across large, cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to evolve with various challenges and directions as new projects and initiatives unfold.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic work environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Disciplined work ethic with great attitude and energy.
Click here to apply.