This role will support global audit compliance for Alcon.
- Design the Audit Plan to support all of the Global legal and compliance, supply chain and third party processes across Alcon
- Develop in coordination with Legal and Compliance, Finance and Supply Chain a risk assessment process that supports the business activities as well as the audit plan
- Develop the Audit Process to Support Legal and Compliance, Supply Chain and Compliance related Finance activities
- Coordinate and support Legal and Compliance monitoring activities
- Partner to Identify compliance, finance and supply chain processes where effectiveness and efficiencies can be enhanced
- Provide value added insight related to operations of Compliance activities including ethics, health care providers, due diligence and transparency reporting
- Work with Supply Chain and ensure that processes related to third parties, especially those focused on customer facing activities and ones associated with Health Care providers are effective and compliant
- Supervise Audits and Engagements focused on Compliance and Compliance related Finance Processes such as payments to HCP’s and due diligence
- Build a Team, develop business leaders and create a world class compliance and third party audit function
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Education Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA, or CIA
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Minimum of 10 years directly related experience
- Preferred 10 to 15 years’ experience in Finance with increasing responsibilities
- Role in Building, Managing, Auditing or Developing Processes related to Compliance and Third Party related activities
- Global travel 40%
FINANCE & CONTROL AL
Fort Worth, TX
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Audit & Finance
Click here to apply.