- This event has passed.
Writing effective investigative reports to minimize liability: the dos and don’ts
June 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159
An in-depth comprehensive investigative report memorializes the investigation, and can be evidence that an investigation actually occurred, which helps you in minimizing liability. Our upcoming webinar discusses critical elements of an investigative report and how to document the facts that the organization requires in case of legal disputes.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Frequently missing elements from reports
- How to reach conclusions and the required follow-up actions
- How to include everything in the investigative report writing for minimizing liability
The attendees will:
Receive an in-depth outline of the critical elements in an investigative report and will learn the dos & don’ts of documentation
Learn what needs to be documented regarding credibility of each witness, target, and accused
Learn how to corroborate evidence
Learn how to draw conclusions
Learn how to include all of this in the investigative report writing for minimizing liability
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This is a must attend webinar for human resources professionals in all industries
Speaker Profile: Dr. Susan Strauss RN Ed.D. is a national and international speaker, trainer and consultant. She has 52+ years of experience and has authored over 30 books, book chapters, and articles.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- All About Civility – Eliminating a Culture of Gossip, Rumors and Destructive Behavior: Whatever Happened to Respect? – http://bit.ly/31Hfdv8
- 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation and Visualizing Excel with Smart-Art and Charts – http://bit.ly/31x5Q0K