- This event has passed.
Writing Effective Audit Observations
September 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$149
Topic : Writing Effective Audit Observations
Offer : (10% Off) On New Signup
As you develop conclusions, findings, and recommendations, you must present them to your client in a logical, complete, and objective way. This process provides an easy way to consistently develop and present your observations. The components in this process include all the information you will need to inform and persuade.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Criteria (Standard used for comparison of area under review)
- Condition (Current status used in the comparison)
- Cause (Reason that the Condition does not meet the Criteria)
- Consequence (Risk if not corrected)
- Corrective Actions (Action needed to manage the risk)
- Exercises for each component
Speaker Profile :
Jonnie Keith has been in auditing over 40 years. He retired in 2012 as the Assistant General Manager of Internal Audit with the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) in Atlanta, GA. He served in that capacity for over 12 years and was responsible for administering the overall audit activities.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone :+1 717-208-8666