- This event has passed.
Write impactful audit reports: skills to master for enhanced credibility
June 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
An auditor who wants to be a step ahead of others in influencing management and ensuring recommendations are implemented must master the skill of writing effective audit reports. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to write audit reports effectively by focussing on what needs to be said, how it can be said and for good measure, and discover those things that should not be written.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Writing, reviewing and editing audit issues, reports and memos
• How audit reports can tell a story and not just relate facts
• Techniques and skills to elevate the quality of the written word
Participants will learn the techniques required to write audit reports. Unlike other writing courses we will not focus on rewriting audit issues. Rather we will focus on developing new disciplines required for successful audit writing.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Audit Analysts
• Internal Auditors
• External Auditors
• Quality Control Staff
• Members of the Board of Directors
• Audit Directors
• Audit Managers
Speaker Profile: Daniel A Clark has over 30 years in financial service industry. Beginning his career in 1982 and spending over 25 years within Citibank, he was exposed to national and international banking, primarily focusing in consumer, small business and retirement services.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Outlook Tips and Techniques: Survive the Avalanche of Emails in 2020 – https://bit.ly/36QIkyM
2. How to Survive an Emotionally Toxic Workplace and Build Emotional Resiliency – https://bit.ly/2MjzQGX