- This event has passed.
Workplace Changes under The New Administration in 2021 and Beyond!
January 27 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm EST$149
While the nation waits for the New Administration to start making changes in focus for the workplace, it is imperative to understand what the forecast tells us and how Employers and Professionals can prepare. The new agenda for the workplace by the President and Vice-President-elect, will shift some of the regulations from the previous administration but, we have received information on what changes are expected for 2021.
Employers should review the proposed changes and see how it impact their industry, Federal state, and local regulations. They will need to make the changes in their policies and Employee Handbook. Employees need Employers to prepare and communicate any changes effectively. The changes will impact the budget and compliance efforts may need to be adjusted. Training will be a huge factor to communicate any changes in the focus for Employers.
- Learn what the New Administration perspective is on how they will impact the workplace
- Learn what the workplace priority is and how they plan to implement those priorities
- The Future of Wage and Hour Law In the Biden Administration
- Learn how the 15 workplace changes are and how they were selected
- Fair Labor Standards Act: Wage & Hour Compliance For 2021
- Pay Equity
- Corona Virus Protection Initiatives and State Funds for Small Business
- Wage and Hour Increase in Hourly Rate
- Employee Classification
- New Way of Work
- Leave Programs
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Privacy & Data Protection
- Employee Agreements
- National Labor Relations Act Impact with Workplace Policies/Employee Handbook
- Immigration in the Workplace
- Labor Relations
- Healthcare (ACA)
Why Should You Attend:
Regulatory Agencies are preparing for what they consider changes in regulations and focus on a change in compliance efforts. Violations of regulation will take center stage and there will be a scramble to make announcements of the changes. The list of agenda items from this training will provide Employers with what and how the changes will impact them.
Who Should Attend
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- Payroll Administrators
- HR Professionals
- Employers in all industries
- Small Business Owners
- Large Business Owners
- Company Leadership