- This event has passed.
Why are People not Following Procedures ? Because they cant: How to Write Followable Procedures
April 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159
Human error is known to be the primary cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented. Human errors start at the design stage. Procedures play a vital role in human reliability.
Nevertheless, it is essential to understand why people don’t follow procedures, based on human behavior and the psychology of error.
It’s also important to understand exactly where the instructions weaknesses are so that procedures can be human engineered, improved and fixed.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Procedures are essential for both execution and audits. These should be written for users without missing relevant information for regulators. Usually, procedures have weaknesses that harm productivity, quality, and regulatory standing. By attending the webinar you’ll understand why people don’t follow procedures and techniques for human error reduction and prevention.
- SOP writing rules
- Content development
- The rationale for procedure use
- Regulatory compliance background
- Universal purpose of procedures
- The human perspective
- Human error as a root cause
- The thinking and reading process
- Common mistakes and causes
- How to create and maintain a procedure
- Goals of a procedure
- Good Procedure Writing practices (terminology, formats, layouts, mixed cases, steps content, familiar words, references, branching, conditional steps, and the use of “Precautions”, “Warnings” and “Cautions”)
- Procedure styles
- Use of electronic information networks for procedure access
We will discuss how to create and maintain a procedure, starting from content development to formats designed for human error reduction due to procedures.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- QA/QC directors and managers
- Process improvement/excellence professionals
- Training leaders and managers
- Plant engineering
- Compliance officers
- Regulatory professionals
- Executive management
- Manufacturing operations directors
- Human factors professionals
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494