- This event has passed.
Webinar on Wage and Hour Laws for Exempt and Nonexempt Employees: Understanding the Regulations and Employee Benefits
November 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST$159 – $199
Pay practices may seem simple, especially if you’re not doing it properly for your exempt and non-exempt employees. Our upcoming webinar discusses the common mistakes that employers make in attempting to comply with wage and hour laws, and strategies for implementing policies and procedures for wage and hour compliance.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Exemptions that apply to executive, administrative, professional, computer, and outside employees
- Employee versus independent contractor
- Record-keeping best practices for wage and hour compliance
This course is designed to be practical, so we’ll take a look at common mistakes that employers make in attempting to comply with wage and hour laws for exempt and non-exempt employees. Furthermore, we’ll review best practices to help you stay in compliance with overtime rules for exempt and non-exempt employees.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Business owners, leaders, and managers who currently have employees
- Business owners, leaders, and managers who will be hiring employees
- Business owners, leaders, and managers who are considering hiring an independent contractor
- Current leaders who have manage employees (either exempt or non-exempt)
- Executive, Vice President, Director, Manager, Supervisor
Speaker Profile: Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. She has 17+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code TGD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars: