- This event has passed.
Webinar on the Ins and Outs of I-9 and E-Verify: Best Practices to Avoid Steep Penalties
November 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST$199 – $219
Anyone can claim an employer has not complied with E-Verify and Form I-9 requirements—and worst of all; those claims don’t even have to be true to trigger an audit. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to correctly fill out the I-9, new developments and some best practices for avoiding penalties.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Up-to-date I-9 compliance requirements
- How to avoid the common errors and omissions including record-keeping errors
- Understanding civil and criminal penalties
In this training session, we will cover what you really need to know about Form I-9 and E-Verify compliance as well as strategies for assessing hiring policies and implementing critical changes before ICE comes knocking on the door.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
HR Practitioners at all levels
Speaker Profile: Janette Levey Frisch, founder of The EmpLAWyerologist Firm, is an employment/HR attorney with over 20 years of legal experience. Ms. Frisch is a legal wellness professional for employment practices and workforce challenges.
Use Promo Code TGD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace – http://bit.ly/2MIKZRx
2. Strategies for Getting Your People and AI Working Together – http://bit.ly/2BzmgKd