- This event has passed.
Webinar on Payroll Administration Made Simple: Employee Classification, Record-Keeping, New 2020 Overtime Rules and More
September 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159
Payroll is the most important aspect of any business and it must be perfect and compliant with all the payroll rules and regulations. Our upcoming webinar discusses payroll rules and administration, including worker classification, latest updates, newly proposed overtime rules and more to help you make the payroll processing error-free and efficient.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Proper classification of employees as exempt or nonexempt under the new payroll overtime rules 2020
- Achieving perfection and prevention consistent with the implementation of FLSA rules
- Consideration of record-keeping, accounting & reporting policies & procedures
Simple understanding of rules and administration of Payroll including determining employees vs. contractors, guidelines & payment of contractors, definition of employees as exempt or non-exempt, proper payment of exempts & non-exempts, proper payment of overtime and bonuses, summary aspects of Dept. of Labor new overtime rules.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR Personnel
- PR Personnel
- Planning & Budgeting Professionals
- All positions involved in personnel or payroll administration and the supervision of personnel
Speaker Profile: Carl Young is an Author, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, and Coach. He has over 25 years of training experience in finance, accounting and business management.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars: