- This event has passed.
Webinar on Management’s role in preventing inappropriate workplace behaviors
July 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
Harassment, bullying and discrimination in the workplace, if left unaddressed, not only hamper productivity but also ravage the organizational culture and reputation extensively. Our upcoming boot camp discusses the management’s role in preventing inappropriate workplace behavior and provides a full understanding of what is happening today and what can be — and should be — prevented in the future.
The boot camp covers the following key areas:
• Recognize the different types of harassment and abuse
• Discover the context into which some of these behaviors occurred in the past
• Identify strategies for preventing being accused of sexual harassment, bullying, discrimina-tion or abuse in the future
• Explore new ways of interacting with each other in the workplace — as well as in work-related social activities
• Become aware of how easy it is to create a hostile work environment
Recognize the different types of harassment and abuse
Discover the context into which some of these behaviors occurred in the past
Identify strategies for preventing being accused of sexual harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse in the future
Explore new ways of interacting with each other in the workplace — as well as in work-related social activities
Understand different reactions to teasing
Become aware of how easy it is to create a hostile work environment
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone responsible for onboarding or managing an employee new to the company; from entry-level employee to senior executive – all will benefit.
Senior Vice President
Regional Vice President
Chief Learning Officer
ArLyne Diamond, Ph.D. is an internationally recognized Leadership, Management, Professional Development, and Organizational Development (O-D) consultant specializing in people and processes in the workplace. She has 37+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 2 Hour Bootcamp on Preventing Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace – http://bit.ly/2Jox5SS
2. HR Compliance 101 – Virtual Bootcamp for New HR and Non HR Supervisors and Managers –